Internet Explorer 9 has undergone lot of major changes. Some of the new features are:
- Address bar and the search toolbar have been merged into a single one.
- Larger back and forward buttons.
- A small tools icon menu includes all those stuff we use seldom.
- Support for HTML 5.
- Support for CSS 3.
- IE 9’s graphics hardware acceleration loads web pages faster.
- Users of Windows 7 can pin a website to the taskbar like application. On launching the site from the taskbar, IE 9 takes the logo of the site.
- Notifications appear at the bottom of the screen instead of at the top or middle.
- New download manager.
- New Tab window containing thumbnails of mostly visited websites. The thumbnails show the amount of time you have spent on that site.
Internet Explorer 9 Beta is available in many languages. It works with all versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Download Internet Explorer 9 Beta for a secured fast browsing experience.